This special blend of enzyme producing bacteria is designed to:
• Reduce sludge buildup
• Eliminate pond odors
• Reduce oxygen demand
• Eliminate excess nutrients
• Improve water clarity
• Safe for fish, family and animals
Premium formula includes:
• Concentration level of five billion colony forming units per gram
• Cold weather bacteria strain, for results in temperatures as low as 38ºF
• Barley straw additive
• Dosage - 4 to 6 lbs. per surface acre every two weeks
• Growth nutrient to stimulate bacteria
Dosage Rates: For best results Pond-Vive should be added every two weeks when water temperatures are above 55ºF (can be added at colder temperatures but results will be diminished). The amount needed depends on the condition of the pond. Below is a guideline:
Newer ponds with little muck: Apply 4lbs per surface acre every two weeks.
Older ponds with high levels of muck: Apply 6lbs per surface acre every two weeks.
For best results the initial application should be doubled to jump start the application.
Note: All prices in US Dollars