Click to enlarge image(s)
This windmill tower looks more like traditional farm windmills and is more stable than the three legged units. This unit also pumps a large volume of air and has high pressure capability due to large head size for deeper ponds. One piece welded steel hub secures easily to windmill. Wind driven windmills can save $30-$50 per month in electric costs. In a few short years these windmills will pay for themselves. Ideal for aerating remote ponds that do not have electricity nearby.
- Includes 100' of tubing and EPMD2 diffuser
- 6' diameter head with 12 blades, tapered blade design allows windmill to turn in low wind and yet produce large air volume in high winds. Windmill pumps 2.9 CFM @ 9 MPH wind, up to 5 CFM in higher winds!
- Over-speed protection — tail section turns head 12º - 15º away from wind to protect from over speed conditions
- Intake air is filtered — filter is reusable and easy to clean; keeps dirt, pollen and debris from plugging up pump
- Three year limited warranty